Friday, June 30, 2006

I am slightly freaking out because I need to get a head shot for my business cards and ads. I need to loose that 10 last pounds and my hair really needs to grow NOW !!!! Business cards are ordered in quantities of 1000, thats alot of cards with my pudgie cheeks and hair I don't luv getting passed all over Broome County. Not to mention the newsprint, internet and tv. CRAP. I know in the grand scheme of things this is minor. I know I am vain. Knowing these things about myself doesn't change anything though. I am giving myself one more week for the weight thing, and then thats it.

My brain is absolutely flooded with new stuff and business details to tie together. I have decided to banish self doubt and all memories of past failure. I can do this. I am capable. This business will be my largest stretch ever.

I haven't started my socks yet, but I think this holilday weekend I will cast on. In a couple weeks I will start more training classes for 6 weeks. I need to remember to build into my life that time to divert and create in the midst of starting a serious business. One of my sons asked me if I was going to ever have my cafe that I have always wanted but thought I could never do. This could very well be the vehicle to get me to that point. Life sure is interesting and full of twists and turns. A year ago I was preparing to move to California for 1 to 3 years. I couldn't have imagined what came next. What doesn't kill ya only makes you stronger.

Comments:
I moved my blog!!!
check it out
 
oh BTW i saw one of you b-cards on the table this morn, such a warm and pleasent face. Heck, who wouldnt buy a house from B. Y. -nobody thats who!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?