Thursday, June 29, 2006

Feels Like The First Time....

Ohhh yeah, baby... my first time with my new notebook. I am loving it. So yesterday was very interesting. We had this ginormous flood, and as the oldtimers say "Back in '72, Agnes wasn't this bad..." I do remember Agnes in '72. I was about 8 I believe. And I was living about 2 minutes from where I do now at my grandmothers house. We never got to go out and gawk at the flood. I went for a walk yesterday and tv just doesn't do the sight of a flood justice. Unbelieveable. I want to go back down and take pictures later. I feel awful for all the people who have lost everything, and especially those who just went through this last year. I am glad I live on a hill.

Ok, I just have to say that I feel a little like Carrie Bradshaw (Sex in the City). My favorite show, I think because that was always a dream of mine. Living in NYC with my other sexy single girlfriends, having a fabulous career, drinking cocktails and wearing fabulous clothes. We all have secret fantasies that will never become reality. And thats ok. I figure I get to try out all these different lives through my fantasy life. In reality it would never be as good.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?