Sunday, February 26, 2006

Smoke on the water......





Today started out kinda difficult for me...wasn't feeling great, a little depressed. We just kinda' chillaxed a while and did laundry etc. The guys and Linds went to HB to shop and I did some domestic stuff and tried to get out of my funk. The sun was great and hot so I stretched out in it and tried to put the thoughts of leaving in the far recesses of my mind. The plan was to have our fire on the beach tonight. We brought hotdogs, brats, jiffypop (it burned) (as always) etc. What a great night to be at the beach! The water was so nice for this time of year. I collected lots of shells and sand because I am going to make a zen garden of HB. The sunset was gorgeous, and that is an understatement. I just stood in the water watching the sun sink and the colors all melt together in the sky and fade into the ocean. Tomorrow I have to get serious about packing and tying up loose ends here. Tuesday the movers come, they will just leave the beds and we stay hereTuesday night, they come back to pack up the rest of our stuff and we spend Wednesday night in a hotel in LA, and then fly home Thursday. My week is planned out to the minute practically. Part of me just wants this to be over with, but I love So. Cal and I want to enjoy every last minute here.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?