Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I've gone to the birds...

I have become like the paparazzi stalking that hummingbird nest. I keep checking it to see if momma bird is there, making sure the neighbors cat isn't there..I caught that bastard cat sitting under the nest yesterday morning. He better leave my birds alone. Yeah, yeah I know the cat is only doing what comes natural...blah blah blah. I'd still like to sting his butt with a b. b. gun. But I won't, wouldn't. What I want to do is get a pic of momma bird sitting on the nest...its too cute. But I can't get close enough. Momma bird flies off as soon as she sees me. I need the big lens like the paparazzi use. And speaking of them, Brittney Spears with the baby on her lap. Ugggh. I thought, you can take the girl out of redneck country, but ya can't take the redneck out of the girl. Honestly. What a lame excuse. Terrified of the paparazzi. Next time he cries why doesn't she rub a little whiskey on his gums while shes at it? Duh. Yes, it is always easier to drive your SUV with an infant on your knee, so you can flee the paparazzi. Oh yeah, and drink your Starbucks with the other hand. OK, done with that rant.

I am thinking of taking the train up to the Staples Center this afternoon to stalk some stars myself. The Grammys are there today, and I could watch them arrive and walk the red carpet. Could be cool. Or I could beach it today, gonna be more record highs today. There have been wildfires in the OC this week and yesterday is was "snowing" ash all over. You could see pieces of it falling down around you. As you can tell, I'm not feeling very knitty this week. Not much time left here and I figure I can hide in my house and knit in NY anytime.

Well, hey, Peace Out. Gonna go do something domestic around here and earn my keep.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?