Sunday, February 19, 2006

Doggie Style

I decided last night that Mini, my precious little girl, needs a sweater for NY. So I just decided to wing it. I have looked at patterns and I don't have the right size circs. or dpns. or whatever and I wanted to use up what I have in my yarn stash. I have a very simple little prototype in the works and it will have a roll collar and waist. No dpns, or circs. She has been hiding from me this morning because she did not appreciate being measured. I decided to try measuring her with the width of my hand and just pet her so as not to further freak her out. We shall see how that measuring method works. My knitting today is yet another way to avoid what I should be doing. I couldn't face it yesterday and I still can't today.

Last night I also successfully avoided reality by watching War of the Worlds. I liked it even though lately I think Tom Cruise is a nut job. He is still a good actor, albeit flakey in his personal life. (Like I have a whole lotta room to talk)

So far I have lost 10 lbs on the Weight Watchers. Yeah!

I suppose I should either finish up the sweater for Mistress Mini, or do something on the to do list, or revise my to do list, again. So hey, Peace Out!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?