Saturday, February 25, 2006

Catch Up Day




OK, so we have been sooo busy since Lindsay has arrived, finally I have time to catch up and post. We so far have gone to Huntington Beach, done some great shopping in Newport, drove down to Laguna, and yesterday went to Hollywood. Lindsay has also gotten to experience 3 hours of gridlock on the 405, a classic California experience... Still left on our itinerary: Venice Beach, and bonfire on the beach. I think tonight is the bonfire.

Only 3 days left til moving day...yuck. Trying to still live in denial. I keep pushing it to the back of my head. Life just keeps moving forward nomatter how you try to will time to stand still. But I am making lots of great memories, and I can't think of a better way to spend my last days here than to share them with my neice. (Girls gotta play!) She showed me some new shopping delites like Urban Outfitters and I introduced her to my favorite place to play, Sephora.

Time to go catch up on housework a bit. All this playing has left me with a few mounds of laundry. So peace out, ya'll.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?