Thursday, January 19, 2006

Nip/Tuck

I felt like it was time for a change. Lastnight I all of a sudden noticed " Holy crap is this thing ever pink!" Time for a facelift, a little nip/tuck if you will. I'm over my pink phase.

Today I cast on a shrug for myself. It is a pattern from Knit It! magazine and is called the Fisherman Shrug. This one is more than a shoulder warmer, it goes down the back a little and has some bulk to it. And it looks very easy. I just want to knock out something new to wear that won't take long or stress me out. I want to be able to knit and wine at the same time. Better make it Chardonnay because this sweater is off white. Of course then I need to get a new cami to wear with it. Better make that 2.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?