Sunday, January 15, 2006

Hey, Hat Face!

I did a little retail therapy at the lys the other day and got some new stuff. I've been feeling up the Noro for weeks now and I finally bought some thinking I will make a hat for myself. But ya know what? I look really stupid in hats. I love to make them, I just don't have a hat face. I made Justin a new hat yesterday while watching gross amounts of the football. Its a ribbed hat, no fancies, earflaps or anything. I am itching to do an earflap hat with the braids and snowflakes and pom-poms. And then I would give it away because once I finish I would put it on in excitement and see once again that I do not have a hat face. Why is that? How do you not have a hat face? It doesn't make any sense to me but when confronted in the mirror with my image it is true. Why do some people look great in a hat, any hat? Maybe I just haven't found the right one for me...maybe the earflap job with the snowflakes will be just the ticket. I think what I will really do is get more Noro and make me a sweater. Yep. My face looks good in sweaters.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?