Saturday, January 28, 2006

Fish, Politicians, and Me...

What are: things that "flip/flop" ? Correct! Honest to God, we are all over the map on this one. The pro/con list thing is not even helping. Damn those thought bubbles! I was knitting tonight on my shrug sleeve and I had to rip back 3 times due to not being mindful of my work. The good news is I have been loosing weight! Gee, this "stress diet" really works! It's easy, just add bombshells to your life every 2-3 days, a deadline for moving an entire family of 5, oh yeah and make sure you can't decide where you are going to live when you get there! Then, loose your appetite and make sure when you do eat you "get rid of it" (involuntarily) right away. I look great! I hope ya'll realize the sarcasm here, there is no eating disorder going on. It's the stress. I'm almost into my skinny jeans. It's better than blimping out, right?

I use my blog to think outloud, and so anyone who peeks in on this gets to ride my rollercoaster of indecision with me. I hope it is entertaining to someone. Or educational, Like "How Not to Run Your Life" by B. Youngs. Hmmm, sounds like I may be onto something here....

I promise soon to post those pictures of my newest creations. I keep forgetting to grab a photographer in the house. This is a knitting blog too, and I don't want to loose sight of that in the midst of my drama.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?