Saturday, December 17, 2005

Yeah, Yeah, its MIKEY DAY!!!!

My oldest son is on his way with his girlfriend, Jessica! In 2 hours they will be here!!! He is gonna love California. I'm cooking a roast for dinner and the tree is up and lit, and I'm just sooo excited.

I worked on the Adam Camo sweater yesterday. It was a day of swatching, trying a different needle, starting and then ripping back 3 times. Its the yarn. It sucks. It has no bulk, and its, well, its acrylic. It feels like dragging my nails on a chalkboard. Or eating icecream off one of those wooden spoons. Ghhuhhhuuck! Shiver! Bluck! Yecchy! More shivering. Even on Addi turbos, it gives me the shivers. I don't think I can do it. It is gunna be too fugly. Thats right, I said FUGLY. I reserve that word only for the worst of the worst. Like the Pontiac Aztec. Now thats a fugly car. No offense to any owners out there, just my opinion. I'm sure you are a nice person and all, you just own a fugly car.

I was cleaning my bathroom earlier with Clorox cleanup and now I'm seeing flashing lights. I wonder if its a migrane coming or too many fumes? Thats the only thing that really kills the pee smell from the son or sons with the really bad aim. This too shall pass, right? Before I know it, they will be all grown up and leaving the seat up and pee-ing all over their own bathrooms. I will look back and laugh, right? Well, maybe.

Other knitting news. I finished a gorgeous ribbed scarf for my father. I dare him not to love it. Its a manly scarf. It's a classic in a charcoal grey with slight flecks of red and yellow. Yep, I dare him not to love it. I will keep y'all posted on that one...

Comments:
And those Aztecs come in the nastiest colours too....like you really need that to find the ugliest car in the parking lot.

Have fun with your son being home! It's so nice to have people around for the holidays.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?