Thursday, December 08, 2005

I wish I was a Crissy doll...

I cut my hair today. By myself. It was a move of desperation. As a hairdresser, I can do this but I do not recommend this to the general public. So what happened is I have had 2 BAAAD haircuts in a row. I'm talking uneven to the point of 2 inch difference between front and back. She clearly missed the class on blending. I am in search of a new hairdresser in CA and now I am terrified to try again. So I lived with the last hc for 3 weeks now because I figured I should let it grow a little before the next try. I reached critical mass with the bad hair this morning. I decided I couldn't ruin what was already a disaster. I am pleased to say, I did an amazing job. I even love it. Its short again, but it will grow. These are the times I wish I was a Crissy doll with the hair that grows when you pull the pony tail. ( I always wanted one, maybe I should check e-bay. ) I almost want to do hair again. I do actually, I just don't want to keep the hours required. It's something to think about.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?