Tuesday, September 20, 2005

HOLY KNIT!!!

It seems that my knitting has really become more that a pastime. The more I knit, the more I want to knit. I have heard about the "zen of knitting", not certain but I think I have experienced it. It is a peace, and sense of being in the moment when I knit. I take it (my knitting ) everywhere with me, you know, just in case. Not that I believe in knitting as a religeon, but it is beginning to appear that way. I could really care less about just about anything else. I do what I must do so that I can get to my knitting. And I share the good news of knitting with those I meet. Am I a knitting evangelist??? And my 'bible' Stitch and Bitch? I think this has a lasting value for me more than when I was into pottery. I still think about throwing pots from time to time. But it just isn't the same to me. I am even thinking about selling my pottery wheel for yarn money. I really really really should do that. I will call the Penneysaver today and get that baby listed. More yarn, feed me....Please understand I am under the influence of lots of caffeine at the moment. Nothing like some Starbucks to get those creative juices flowing. Well here comes the guilt. I need to fold laundry, and bake a birthday cake, blah, blah, blah, so that I can work on that tank shirt.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?